Linda Kunath, Finance Director / Treasurer
Phone: (586) 469-6818 ext. 301
The mission of the Accounting Department is to provide fiscal and financial support to the City Manager and all the City Departments. Timely and accurate financial information is provided through budget and financial reporting, forecasting, and procedure development.
Major Functions of the Accounting Department:
- Coordinate and prepare the Annual Budget for the City Manager to present to the City Commission and for subsequent adoption by the City Commission.
- Monitor the City's expenditures and financial information for budgetary control and decision making by the City's management.
- Maintain an accurate and reliable general ledger, fixed assets inventory, and other financial records.
- Process accounts payable in a timely manner along with all the related or required reports.
- Develop and ensure adherence to financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare and issue the City's audited financial statements.
Pay Your PARKING TICKET here
Pay Your PROPERTY TAXES here
Pay Your UTILITY BILL here